Regulation of the World Inclusive Dance Association (WIDA)
1.1. The World Inclusive Dance Association (hereinafter referred to as Association) is a non-governmental association without legal entity, uniting inclusive dance groups, dance rehabilitation programs for people with special needs and also inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation experts from different countries of the world. The mission of the Association is to create conditions for the development of inclusive dance creativity of people with disabilities and volunteers, to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the Convention of the United Nations on the rights of persons with disabilities on the creation of an accessible environment and universal design. 1.2. The Association implement its activity on voluntary basis. 1.3. The activity of the Association is based on principles of voluntariness, equality of rights and legality. 1.4. The Association determines inclusive dance as a joint dance and creative work of people with and without disability, which is based on the laws of art, voluntarism, sports and rehabilitation. Inclusive dance is based on equal personal communication, free creative self-expression and self-realization, support for socially vulnerable groups of people, creation of conditions for the most fulfilling life of people with disabilities, spiritual and moral education of children and youth, the most complete restoration of lost abilities by a person, honest and friendly competition. 1.5. Implementing its activity the Association is guided by the UN Convention of the Rights of persons with Disabilities, the international liberal legislation and this Regulation.
Purposes, objects and goals
2.1. The purpose of the Association is to develop inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation programs, to provide an efficient interaction of inclusive dance groups from different countries of the world, to coordinate their programs and events, to unite experts, to involve people with disability and volunteers in joint dance creative work. 2.2. The main goals of the Association are:
- To coordinate activity of inclusive dance groups and experts from different countries of the world, exchange of experience, realization of projects made together;
- To provide organizational and methodological assistance to inclusive dance groups or socially-oriented non-profit organizations that develop inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation;
- To analyze, discuss and systematize the proposals of experts, specialists, and leaders of inclusive dance groups or social oriented non-profit organizations working to develop inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation, development of joint activities on the basis of public self-organization, interaction with state authorities and local self-government;
- To make informational and organizational conditions to consolidate and develop infrastructure on inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation all over the world, to make a system of events and programs, providing their support.
3.1. The Association implements the following main functions:
- To provide cooperation of inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation experts from different countries of the word;
- To provide organizational and methodological assistance to inclusive dance groups or socially-oriented non-profit organizations that develop this direction;
- To elaborate recommendations on developing of inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation in different countries of the world;
- To represent the interests of the members of the Association on different international events;
- To conduct joint international festivals, contests, competitions, conferences on inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation, etc.
Membership and activities of the Presidium
4.1. The highest unit of the Association is the Presidium of the Association. 4.2. Meetings of the Association's conference are held at least once a year. 4.3. The conference is attended by members of the Association from around the world engaged in inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation. 4.4. Members of the Association can be event organizers, experts, teachers, leaders of inclusive dance groups or socially-oriented non-profit organizations, specialists, members of inclusive groups. 4.5. To join the Association, a person should submit an application in the prescribed form. The decision to join the Association is made by the Presidium of the Association.
Procedure for the formation and operation of the Association
5.1. The members of the Association may invite representatives of other organizations to attend meetings. 5.2. Organizations from different countries of the world that coordinate inclusive dance groups that have joined the Association retain full independence in accordance with their statutes, and have the right to freely withdraw from the Association, as an extract from the decision of the Presidium of the Association is provided. 5.3. To participate in the work of the Association may involve specialists and experts from other associations. 5.4. To prepare decisions of the most significant issues the Association may establish temporary working groups or commissions.
Rights and Obligations of the members
6.1. The Members of the Association are obliged to:
- To participate in all events holding by the Association, make suggestions on the meeting agenda and recommendations on improving the work of the Association;
- To inform the members of the Association about the position of their non-governmental organization on issues concerning development of inclusive dance and dance rehabilitation. 6.2. The member of the Association Board is obliged:
- Take an active part in the work of the Association;
- Contribute to the implementation of the Association's decisions.
Changes and termination of the Association's activities
7.1. Amendments to the Regulation are made by the decision of the Presidium of the Association. 7.2. The Association shall terminate its activities if at least two-thirds of the members of the Presidium voted for this decision.